Acute & Chronic Care
Our acute care includes treating and managing conditions such as common cold and flu, aches and pains, gastric discomfort, minor cuts, and wounds etc.
Chronic Disease are illnesses that persist over a longer period of time, some examples of our Clinic chronic care are Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Obesity, Asthma, Eczema etc.
Health screening is important to everyone. It involves the use of tests, physical examinations or other procedures to detect conditions early in people who look or feel well.
We offer a full range of Health Screening options from Silver Package (prices starting from $70) to Platinum Package (prices starting from $165.) as well as a customized Screening program for each individual.
3 Reasons why Healthcare is important
Types of services provided
All babies must have newborn screen tests. Most babies are born healthy, but some may have health problems that might be undetectable. Test results are able to detect these issues. Once detected, necessary treatment is done to prevent serious or further medical conditions.
Children in Singapore are encouraged to get vaccinated based on the immunization schedule by the Ministry of Health (MOH). All Healthmark clinics carry the vaccines recommended by MOH. We are Baby Bonus approved as well, which means you can pay for approved immunizations using their Childhood Development Account (CDA).
Tips on Immunisation
- Common side effects of immunizations include swelling at the site of the injection, soreness, and fever. Discuss these side effects with your doctor and ask what symptoms deserve an office call.
- Ask your doctor's office if it participates in an immunization registry. This is a source you can go to if your immunization records get lost.
- Ask your doctor's office if it has an immunization reminder or recall system. This type of system will call to remind you when immunizations are due and will warn you if an immunization has been missed.
- Always bring your immunizations record with you to all of your child's office visits and make sure the doctor signs and dates every immunization.
For more information on child immunization, please visit the Health promotion board here.
At Healthmark, we provide a private and discreet environment for you to discuss your medical issues with our female doctors. Examples of gynecological services include:
- General women's Health screening (ultrasound, Pap Smear, etc.)
- Family Planning (contraceptives including oral birth control, injection etc.)
- Weight Management
- Vaccinations against Cervical Cancer - Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
List of Men's Health services offered at Healthmark Clinic:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- HIV Testing & Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Hair Loss Treatment
- General Health Screening
- Prostate Cancer Screening
- Alopecia (Hair Loss)
- Weight Management
- Adult Vaccinations
Here are some of the things to prepare during traveling.
1. Have a medical checkup beforehand to ensure that you're healthy.
2. Update your vaccinations and consider taking other immunizations based on the countries you're traveling to.
3. Bring along a medical kit for yourself and your children. Click here for tips on what to pack.
Depending on the region you travel to, you are at risk of contracting the following diseases:
You may want to arrange vaccinations or medications to protect against diseases such as hepatitis, typhoid or malaria. In fact, some countries legally require travelers to have certain vaccinations, such as yellow fever. As you will need to have some vaccinations weeks or months before travel.
It is best to see your doctor six to eight weeks before you go. However, if you have to travel at short notice, you can still have some vaccines.
Other Services Include
Hospital Referral Letter
Medical Checkup for Insurance
Letters to Polytechnic
Police Report (Police/Patient Request)
Advance Medical Directive (AMD)
- It is a legal document that you sign in advance to inform the doctor treating you (in the event you become terminally ill and unconscious) that you do not want any extraordinary life-sustaining treatment to be used to prolong your life.
STO & Dressing
Removal of Foreign Body